Position: Full-time Dining room supervisor; NOC 0631
Location: Restaurant in Town (40mins drive, southeast of Saskatoon)
1. Secondary School Diploma （required） or higher education credentials; Degree in related field preferred
2. Excellent communication skills in English; CLB band score 4 (IELTS 4.5 in listening, 3.5 in reading, 4.0 in writing and speaking) or more
3. Must be able to multi-task between guest requests, operational issues, and staff needs
4. Minimum of TWO years of supervisory experience in the comparable facility.
1. Oversees the activities of the servers and other dining room personnel; Maintains a good working environment
2. Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
3. Follows highest standards of cleanliness and ensure food and service meet quality control standards
4. Follows all federal, state and corporate policies, health codes and guidelines in preparation and handling of foodstuffs
5. Work closely with other staff, maintain good relationships; deliver the best service to every customer
Job salary and benefits
1. Employer sponsored immigration opportunity upon approval and acquire permanent resident legal status in Canada.
2. Hourly salary is in accordance with local average income level, tips will be added as monthly bonus.
3. Free meals at work and covered by health care and other benefits
If requirements are met, please send your resume to email@example.com to apply.