Position: Full-time Cook (Western Cuisine); NOC 6322
Job Location: Restaurant in town
1. CLB band score 4 (IELTS 4.5 in listening, 3.5 in reading, 4.0 in writing and speaking) or more, no additional requirements for education.
2. Possession of a valid cook qualification
3. Have at least one-year of working experience as a western cuisine cook in most recent 10 years.
1. Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
2. Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
3. Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
4. Clean kitchen and work areas
5. Be able to work closely and cooperate with other kitchen staff
Job salary and benefits:
1. Employer sponsored immigration opportunity upon approval and acquire permanent resident legal status in Canada.
2. Hourly salary is in accordance with local average level (CAD$ 15 per hour)
3. Covered by basic Canadian health plan and 10 days of vacation with pay every year
If requirements are met, please send your resume to email@example.com to apply.