Position: Full-time Cook (Japanese Cuisine); NOC 6322
Job location: Restaurant in Small Town (with the population around 40,000)
Job duties and requirements:
- CLB band score 4 (IELTS 4.5 in Listening, 3.5 in Reading,4.0 in Writing and Speaking) or more, no additional requirements for education
- Have more than one year working experiences as Japanese chef in most recent 10 years.
- Be able to control the quality of dishes strictly, and to ensure the consistency of the taste of each dish
- Be able to adapt the Asian cuisine to the local consumers’ taste, as well as launch new products.
- Be able to work closely and cooperate with other kitchen staff, as well as clean the kitchen and work area.
Job salary and benefits:
- Once employed, the employer can sponsor the immigration of the employee’s family.
- Hourly salary is in accordance with local average level (CAD$ 15 per hour).
- Covered by basic Canadian health plan, as well as having 10 days/year of vacation with pay after a full year of work.
If requirements are met, please send your resume to email@example.com to apply.