Position: Banquet Manager (Full-time)
Job location: Restaurant in Town
Job duties and requirements:
- IELTS 5 or over, with at least one year manager experience in hotel and restaurant
- Scheduling staff and taking attendance, monitor employee service quality
- Master the facilities and activities in the restaurant, supervise and manage the daily operation of the restaurant
- Regularly check the cleanliness and hygiene in the restaurant to ensure the food safety of the guests
- Maintain good relationship with guests, assist in business promotion and improve service quality according to guests’ opinions and requirements
- Check daily operating income to ensure supply of goods and proper operation of the restaurant.
Job Salary and Benefits:
- Employer sponsored immigration opportunity upon approval and acquire permanent resident legal status in Canada.
- Hourly salary is in accordance with local average income level, tips will be added as monthly bonus
- Free meals at work, covered by Canada health care and other benefits
- Harmonious relationship between team members, nice working environment